Data Protection Declaration
In the following, we would like to explain to you, which data we collect, process and use, when we do so and to what purpose. In so doing we wish to outline to you how the services we offer work and how the protection of your personal data is guaranteed in the process.
We collect, process and use personal data, only insofar as you have consented to this or a law permits it.
1. Responsible Body
The responsible body for the purpose of data protection acts is:
You can contact us at any time if you have general questions or suggestions for us on the topic of data protection at datenschutz-fh(at)forsthoffwelding.com.
2. Collecting and storing data, in particular personal data, and the nature and purpose of its use
You can visit our site without giving any personal information.
a) When visiting the website
When you access our website https://www.forsthoffwelding.com the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in what is known as a log file. The following information is collected and stored without action on your part until it is automatically deleted:
• IP address of the requesting computer,
• Date and time of access,
• Name and URL of the retrieved file,
• Website from which the access took place (referer URL),
• Browser used and, if applicable, your computer's operating system and the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned is processed by us for the following purposes:
• Ensuring a smooth connection set-up of the website,
• Ensuring ease of use of our website,
• Evaluating system security and stability as well as
• For further administrative purposes.
b) When using our contact form
We give you the option of contacting us using a form provided on the website. To do this, it is necessary to give a valid email address, so that we know who has made the enquiry and to be able to respond to it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. The data processing for the purposes of contacting us takes place in accordance with Art. 6 par. 1 p. 1 lit. a, GDPR, on the basis of your freely given consent. The personal data we collect for using the contact form is automatically deleted after your enquiry has been dealt with.
3. Data Dissemination
We will not disclose personally identifiable information without your express consent, unless there is statutory authorisation, e.g. if we are legally bound to disclose data (information to law enforcement authorities and the courts; information to public bodies that receive data in accordance with statutory regulations, e.g. social insurance agencies, tax authorities etc.) or if we engage third parties bound by professional confidentiality to enforce our claims.
5. Analysis Tools/ Tracking Tools
The tracking measures used by us and listed in the following are implemented based on Art. 6 par. 1 p. 1 lit. f, GDPR. We want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuing optimisation of our website with the tracking measures used. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the usage of our website and for the purposes of evaluating our range for you. These interests are to be regarded as valid in the sense of the above-mentioned regulation.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories are to be taken from the corresponding tracking tools.
a) Google Analytics
For the purposes of the needs-based design and continuing optimisation of our site, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/en/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter referred to as „Google“). In this regard, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (see subparagraph 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website like:
• Browser type/version,
• Operating system used,
• Referer URL (the page visited previously),
• Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
• Time of the server request,
are transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the usage of the website, to compile reports about website activity and to produce further services associated with the website usage and the internet usage for the purposes of market research and the needs-based design of these internet pages. This information will also be transmitted to third parties if necessary in so far as this is required by law or insofar as third parties are commissioned to process this data. On no account will your IP address be merged with other data from Google. The IP addresses are anonymised, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking). You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; we would like to point out however that in this case, it is possible that not all features of this website can be fully used. In addition, you can prevent the collection of data relating to website use generated by the cookie (incl. your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https:// tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de). As an alternative to the browser add-on, and in particular for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent collection by Google Analytics, by clicking on this link. This sets an opt-out cookie that prevents the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is stored on your device and is only valid in this browser and only for our website. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
You will get additional information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics in the Google Analytics Help Centre (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
b) Google AdWords Conversion Tracking
To statistically record the usage of our website, and to evaluate it for the purposes of optimising our website for you, we also use Google Conversion Tracking. In this instance, if you have come to our website via a Google ad, Google AdWords sets a cookie (see subparagraph 4), on your computer. These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the AdWords customer's website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can detect that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page.
Each AdWords customer receives a different cookie. Consequently, cookies cannot be tracked via the websites of AdWords customers. The information gathered using the conversion cookies is used for compiling conversion statistics for AdWords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. The AdWords customers learn the total number of users who have clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive any information which could personally identify users. If you do not want to take part in the tracking process, you can also reject the required cookie setting – for example, by a browser setting that generally disables the automatic setting of cookies. You can also disable cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser so that cookies from the „www.googleadservices.com“ domain are blocked.
Google's guidance on data protection for conversion tracking can be found here (https://services.google.com/sitestats/en.html).
6. Social Media
We do not use any plugins from the social networks Facebook, Twitter and Youtube on our website. You access the content related to our company from these third-party providers using separate link icons at the bottom of the website.
For the purpose and scope of the data collection and further processing and use of the information by Facebook as well as your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy, please refer to the Facebook data privacy statement (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/).
You will find information on the data collection and further processing and usage of the data by Twitter on Twitter's data privacy statement (https://twitter.com/privacy).
For information on the data collection and further processing and usage of the data by YouTube, please refer to the YouTube data privacy statement at https://www.google.de/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
7. Rights of the parties affected
You have the right:
• pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR to request information about your personal information processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of the personal information, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the proposed retention period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right to appeal, the origin of your data if this was not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and meaningful information on its particulars;
• pursuant to Art. 16, GDPR, to request prompt correction of your inaccurate personal data stored with us or the completion of incomplete data;
• pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, the erasure of your personal data stored by us, provided that the processing is not necessary for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or establishment, exercise or defence of legal entitlements;
• pursuant to Art. 18, GDPR to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, provided that the accuracy of the data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful, but you oppose its erasure and we no longer require the data, you however, require it for establishing, exercising or defending legal entitlements or you have filed an objection against the processing pursuant to Art. 21, GDPR;
• pursuant to Art. 20, GDPR to obtain your personal data which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format or to request its transmission to another controller;
• pursuant to Art. 7 par. 3 GDPR, to withdraw your consent given to us at any time. The consequences of this are that we may no longer continue the data processing which is based on this consent for the future and
• pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. Generally, you can contact a supervisory authority in your habitual residence or place of employment or our company headquarters for this purpose.
8. Right of Objection
Provided that your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 par. 1 p. 1 lit. f, GDPR, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR to file an objection against the processing of your personal data, in so far as there are grounds arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed at direct marketing purposes. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without specifying a particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Data Security
We use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in accordance with technological developments. The website is secured with the recognised HTTPS standard. Form data is transmitted securely on this basis.
10. Validity and Amendment of this Data Protection Declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and is dated May 2018. Due to changes in our website and its range of offers or due to changes in the legal or regulatory requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration.
Go to top of page