The new hot-air blower from the S-Line product range. Ergonomic and innovative design combined with state-of-the-art technology for the processing of thermoplastics.
The hot-air blower Grand S-Electronic is used anywhere hot air flows, is required for warming up, heating, deforming, shrinking and activating.
The choice of heat output of either 3000 W or 3400 W 230 V can be seamlessly adjusted from room temperature to 700 °C. The device is fitted with a new and very reliable electronic temperature control. The air output is, depending on nozzle, 450 litres/min.
The air flow can be changed by various plug-on nozzles, meaning that various uses are possible.
The hot air blower Grand S-Electronic stands out for its unique ergonomic handle. Thanks to its ergonomics and light weight the user can handle the equipment professionally and effortlessly.
Moreover, the equipment is easy to service thanks to a new motor generation with considerably increased carbon service lives of more than 1,500 hours. The collector carbons are also equipped with a disconnection organ, which prevents damage to the motor after the carbon brushes have been worn down. The collector carbons can be changed several times. Carbons can be easily changed from the outside without the need to open up the equipment.
With its 1400 g weight and 3 m lead the Grand S-Electronic is light, meaning it can be used purely as hand equipment and for installation into various machines.
- For installation into machines and on conveyer belts
- For use in repair shops for the repair of plastic components on cars and motorcycles
- For use in electromechanical work
- Shrinking of heat shrink tubing, packaging film
- Heating for deforming thermoplastic semi-finished products
- Drying of wet and damp surfaces
- Thawing out of frozen water pipelines
- Removal of old shellac and epoxy resin
- Activating and detaching of solvent-free adhesives and hot-melt adhesives
- Drying and heating processes of all kinds
- Shrinking of packaging film and shaped parts
- Separating and merging of synthetic threads and fabrics
- Sterilising of packaging materials
- Plastic deflashing and polishing of plastic surfaces
|Nominal voltage range||120 V or 230 V~|
|Frequency range||50Hz - 60Hz|
|Power||120 V 2200 W or 230 V 3000 W or 3400 W|
|Output temperature||20–700 °C, infinitely variable|
|Noise emission level||< 70dB|
|Protection class||II/ (double insulation)|
|Weight||1.4 kg with mains connection lead|
Item No. 4030
Wide slot nozzle 70 x 10 mm
Item No. 4031
Wide slot nozzle 70 x 4 mm
Item No. 4021
Wide slot nozzle 150 x 1
Item No. 4022
Wide slot nozzle 150 x 10
Item No. 3064
Heating element 3000 W, 230 V
Item No. 3065
Heating element 3400 W, 230 V
Item No. 7012
- Plastics fitters
- Tank construction
- Manufacture of ventilation pipes
- Mechanical engineering
- Conveyors and materials handling technology
- Packaging industry
- Wine and spirits bottling plants
- Painting and decorating industry
- Printing and label industry
- Automotive industry